The new TM Fax Plan applies to Business Users.
TM has come up with new subscription rules to avoid fraud cases.
However, this rule is applicable only to Personal/Home users.
I’m using a DLINK provided by TM to tell this story. Move your mouse over the pictures for the descriptions.
Step 1: Go to the modem page. [Picture 1]
- Turn on the modem.
- Open any browser that you’re familiar with.
- At the Address Bar, type 192.168.1.1 and enter.
- Username is tmadmin and password is tmadmin.
- Click Login to enter.
Step 2: Inside the modem page. [Picture 2]
- The first page you see after login is ADSL Router Status.
- If your internet is connected, you will see the Internet Protocol Addresses.
Step 3: Setup Internet Connection. [Picture 3]
- Click on Quick Setup.
- Fast Config page will open.
- Type your Username (eg: stanley@streamyx) and Password (eg: tmnet123).
- Enable IPv6.
- Choose PPOE and LLC (default).
- Click Next.
Step 4: Setup Wireless Connection. [Picture 4]
- Type your preferred Wireless ID.
- Choose the type of security that you want. Either None, WEP (preferably for Windows XP) or WPA.
- Click Next.
Step 5: Save Settings. [Picture 5]
- If you choose not to have any security, check the information displayed.
- If the information is correct, click Apply Changes to save.
192.168.1.1 > Username: tmadmin > Password: tmadmin > Login
ADSL Router Status > Line Rate > Internet Protocols > Connected or Disconnected.
Username > Password > Enable IPv6 > PPOE > LLC > Next.
Wireless Name > Wireless Security.
Check > Apply Changes to save.
Till then.. Any question?