I can eat cheese and chocolate any time of the day.
- Dark Cooking Chocolate
- Pizza Crust
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Spread some butter on the pizza crust.
- Top up with shredded chocolate. As much as you want.
- Top up with Mozzarella cheese. You can cut, pull, anyhow up to you. As much as you want.
- I cooked mine using induction cooker + pot because my portable oven out-of-order. You can bake according to your preference.
Mine is crispy crust.
It would be great if you eat with rice, porridge, noodle, pasta, bread or anything that has a bland taste because it’s salty of you eat it by itself. The saltiness is from the corn beef. Should have filter the oil out.
- 4 Chicken Eggs
- 2 Salted Eggs
- 1 tablespoon Chia Seeds
- 1 ripe Mango, cut bite size
- 1 slice Pineapple, cut bite size
- 1 pack Frozen Soy Beans
- 1 can Corn Beef
Sometimes salted eggs are very salty. You don’t have to use the same eggs as me. I used them because I have them at home.
- Wash the eggs clean. Hard boil them in the Thermomix for 14 minutes, Varoma, Speed 1 (Alternative: conventional cooking method).
- When the eggs are cooked, transfer into cold water, peeled the shells, and cut into bite sizes.
- Open a can of corn beef and pour onto a stainless steel plate. Use a spoon to spread it out.
- Open a pack of frozen soy beans and into the steamer tray.
- Steam both corn beef and soy beans for 10 minutes, Varoma, Speed 2 in Thermomix (Alternative: conventional cooking method).
- When the soy beans are soften, remove the pods.
- In a big bowl, mix all the ingredients. And keep inside the fridge until you want to eat.
Thermomix is a VERY USEFUL, EXPENSIVE, SMALL KITCHEN, SAVE PLACE, SAVE TIME, AND HEALTHY COOKING. I was skeptical like anyone else before getting one. Last week, I made 1 meat dish and 1 soup, cooked at the same time.
Cook Time: 1 hour
Portion: Soup for 1-2 persons, Chicken for 1 person
- 1 Chicken Leg, clean
- Homemade Stock
- Corn (I cut from 1 small maize. Don’t throw the outer layer – I don’t know what you call it)
- 4 Small Tomatoes
- 1 Small White Radish, remove skin
- 1000 g Water
- Cut the radish bite sizes. Put them into the TM Basket (is that the right name?) into the TM Bowl.
- Cut the radish leaves (if got) and add in too.
- Cut 2 tomatoes. Add to the radish.
- Add water. And put on the lid.
- Top up with the Varoma Dish or any steamer you prefer.
- Layer the maize leaves (I really don’t know what is that called).
- Rub some homemade stock onto the chicken leg. Place it on the leaves.
- Sprinkle the corns.
- Cut the balance 2 tomatoes and put around the chicken leg.
- Put on the Varoma cover. Cook 1 hour / 100°C / Speed 2.
- Eat while hot.
A few days ago I bought 12 pieces of KFC (original and spicy mix) but didn’t finish. Then… I wanted to make mashed potatoes. So came up with this idea.
- 300 grams KFC (I used both original and spicy), shred the meat
- 700 grams Potatoes, skin peeled, cut into small size
- 350 grams Full Cream Milk
- 30 grams Coconut Oil
- Spring Onions
Method: Just follow the Thermomix recipe but with my ingredients.