My weird cooking again..
- Chicken whole legs (I have 2)
- Homemade stock
- Dried chillies
- 1 tbsp Dark Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Light Soy sauce
- Clean the chicken legs.
- Marinate with homemade stock (can use salt send pepper instead).
- Cut dried chillies into smaller pieces (I used about 10).
- Pour in beer (I used about half of a big bottle).
- Marinate overnight inside a container, in the fridge.
- Take out from fridge, add in dark soy sauce k for some color) and light sauce. Mix well.
- Put back inside the fridge until time to cook.
- Baked at 200°C for 30 minutes or until cooked.
- I scooped some of liquid over the chicken, and spread the chillies on top before putting inside the oven.
- The remaining liquid, I kept in a bottle, inside the fridge.