Saved this recipe in my phone some time ago. Only yesterday, finally made it with a bit modification.
- 180 g Butter
- 150 g Brown Sugar
- 250 g Fresh Milk
- 70 g Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 100 g Condensed Milk
- 3 size A Eggs
- 150 g Plain Flour, sieved
- 1 tsp Double Action Baking Powder, sieved
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- I replace Nescafe with Milo.
- I used Full Cream Milk instead of Fresh Milk.
- I sieved the Cocoa Powder.
- I didn’t use Vanilla Essence because it expired.
- I used normal Baking Powder instead. I thought I have the Double Action one.
- Place the Ingredients A into TM bowl to mix. MC/5 min/60°C/Speed 2.
- Add in condensed milk and do the setting. 1 min/Speed 3. Then slowly add in the eggs thru the hole in 3 batches.
- Add in Ingredients C to mix. Scrap down the mixture and repeat. 10 sec/Speed 3.
- Scrap down the mixture using spatula and mix again. 5 sec/Speed 3.5.
- Strained the batter into the lined 8 inch round pan and place the pan into the varoma unit (place chopsticks under the pan for hot air ventilation) and cover the top of the pan loosely with a piece of parchment paper. —- I didn’t use the varoma unit, I used the bamboo steamer.
- Mix in the blueberries. —- I was a bit greedy that I put the whole pack.
- Add in 1500 g water into TM bowl to boil. MC/15 min/V/Speed 2.
- Stack the varoma unit on top to steam. 60 min/V/Speed 2. —- Had to steam another 60 min because too wet in the middle.