I can eat cheese and chocolate any time of the day.
- Dark Cooking Chocolate
- Pizza Crust
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Spread some butter on the pizza crust.
- Top up with shredded chocolate. As much as you want.
- Top up with Mozzarella cheese. You can cut, pull, anyhow up to you. As much as you want.
- I cooked mine using induction cooker + pot because my portable oven out-of-order. You can bake according to your preference.
Mine is crispy crust.
It would be great if you eat with rice, porridge, noodle, pasta, bread or anything that has a bland taste because it’s salty of you eat it by itself. The saltiness is from the corn beef. Should have filter the oil out.
- 4 Chicken Eggs
- 2 Salted Eggs
- 1 tablespoon Chia Seeds
- 1 ripe Mango, cut bite size
- 1 slice Pineapple, cut bite size
- 1 pack Frozen Soy Beans
- 1 can Corn Beef
Sometimes salted eggs are very salty. You don’t have to use the same eggs as me. I used them because I have them at home.
- Wash the eggs clean. Hard boil them in the Thermomix for 14 minutes, Varoma, Speed 1 (Alternative: conventional cooking method).
- When the eggs are cooked, transfer into cold water, peeled the shells, and cut into bite sizes.
- Open a can of corn beef and pour onto a stainless steel plate. Use a spoon to spread it out.
- Open a pack of frozen soy beans and into the steamer tray.
- Steam both corn beef and soy beans for 10 minutes, Varoma, Speed 2 in Thermomix (Alternative: conventional cooking method).
- When the soy beans are soften, remove the pods.
- In a big bowl, mix all the ingredients. And keep inside the fridge until you want to eat.
once you spoil a kid since young… don’t expect he will listen to you as he grow up… you as adult has made the wrong move from the very beginning. this is what you will get.. he’s not afraid to talk back at you because you won’t punish him for his wrong doings.. he knows that.. every time he wants something.. you adults will give… is this the right way of teaching him? he won’t learn.. he is the most selfish kid in this family. he wants everything to himself because he’s lack of love… parents’ love… he wants all attention… that’s why he’s always doing things to make you adults angry.. i doubt he knows what’s right or what’s wrong… does he fully understand what’s going on? you are friends of his if anything related to money. else, who are you? how much does he sees you as his grandparent? he sees himself more important than anybody… he’s a big money spender who hasn’t earn own money yet.. what will become of him IF you don’t teach him now? what can we uncles and aunties do? we can’t punish him the way we want.. THE WAY I WANT..
Saturday night, 9 September 2017, we had dinner at Canton Kitchen. It was my first time dining there, and also the first time going to that business area. Passed by a few times.
Address: LG 1-1 Seri Gembira Avenue, No. 6 Jalan Senang Ria, Taman Gembira
GPS: 3.079655, 101.68635749999999
Contact: 03-79719309 / 012-9201801
I have no idea what are the name of the dishes they ordered. When I reached there, dinner is serving. Just the right time to arrive and eat. There were 11 adults and 2 kids. My mom managed to book a big table. It’s dinner with Uncle KW and Auntie J before they go back to Australia. On my way to the place, I made a few mistakes on which road to take. I did refer to the Waze but still.. wrong turns. I rarely drive at places that I’m familiar with, especially during the evenings or nights.
Steamed 3 Types of Eggs, Tofu, Crunchy Pork Slices, Mushrooms, Vegetables, Meehoon with Chicken Pot
You can click on the pictures for a bigger view. The names… I don’t know what are the actual names so I gave own names..
Verdict: This is based on my personal opinion.
- Meehoon with Chicken Pot: I don’t quite like it because there’s ginger and Chinese cooking wine in it. If only I take out those gingers nibs. I don’t mind drinking ginger tea or eating ginger biscuits. But I certainly don’t like eating ginger in any dishes. The ginger and Chinese cooking wine somehow gave sort of heat which I don’t really like.
- Steamed 3 Types of Eggs: The salted egg doesn’t taste like salted egg at all. Overall this dish came with too much gravy. Specifically ordered for kids.
- Crunchy Pork Slices: Crunchy but more to the hard side. Kinda addictive.
- Mushrooms: Too starchy.
Rating: This is also based on my personal opinion.
According to my mom, the vegetables are from their Bentong farm. It seems that the farm is not open to public. Only during special occasions, you get to visit the farm. Some event organized by the restaurant.
Parking Rate: RM 2 per Entry on Saturday.
Reservation: Highly recommended both common seating and rooms.
we have not talk.. you have not replied any of my messages… not even my calls you answered. I don’t know what are you thinking there.. I am still waiting here for the reason you avoided me.. I guess it’s just an unlimited wait.. a wait that shouldn’t even exist.. I just want the answer.