so simple and easy..
I can eat cheese and chocolate any time of the day.
- Dark Cooking Chocolate
- Pizza Crust
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Spread some butter on the pizza crust.
- Top up with shredded chocolate. As much as you want.
- Top up with Mozzarella cheese. You can cut, pull, anyhow up to you. As much as you want.
- I cooked mine using induction cooker + pot because my portable oven out-of-order. You can bake according to your preference.
Mine is crispy crust.
Thermomix is a VERY USEFUL, EXPENSIVE, SMALL KITCHEN, SAVE PLACE, SAVE TIME, AND HEALTHY COOKING. I was skeptical like anyone else before getting one. Last week, I made 1 meat dish and 1 soup, cooked at the same time.
Cook Time: 1 hour
Portion: Soup for 1-2 persons, Chicken for 1 person
- 1 Chicken Leg, clean
- Homemade Stock
- Corn (I cut from 1 small maize. Don’t throw the outer layer – I don’t know what you call it)
- 4 Small Tomatoes
- 1 Small White Radish, remove skin
- 1000 g Water
- Cut the radish bite sizes. Put them into the TM Basket (is that the right name?) into the TM Bowl.
- Cut the radish leaves (if got) and add in too.
- Cut 2 tomatoes. Add to the radish.
- Add water. And put on the lid.
- Top up with the Varoma Dish or any steamer you prefer.
- Layer the maize leaves (I really don’t know what is that called).
- Rub some homemade stock onto the chicken leg. Place it on the leaves.
- Sprinkle the corns.
- Cut the balance 2 tomatoes and put around the chicken leg.
- Put on the Varoma cover. Cook 1 hour / 100°C / Speed 2.
- Eat while hot.
Got a leaflet for this place when I came pasar malam on Monday.
Address: 8, Jalan PSK 8, Pusat Perdagangan Seri Kembangan, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor.
What you see in leaflet is for display only. Taste wise.. not bad.. I certainly would prefer more rendang gravy for the rice. The syrup is not too strong of rose flavor (I hate it when it’s too strong) but macam not enough susu.. Portion wise… okay for 1 serving… not too much… not too little…
This place is fan-conditioned. Street parking.
I eat oats any time of the day I like. It’s easy to make. So it’s always overnight oats.. allowing the oats more than enough time to soften into porridge-like.