Are your children not eating fruits? Only like to eat meat?
I don’t think I can live without meat or fruit. I must both.
Here is a simple 1-pot meal, easy and fast.
Servings: 2 full soup bowls for both of us
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 cups of water
- salt to taste, optional
- white pepper to taste, optional
- 1/4 smoked duck
- minced chicken breast meat
- 1.5 cup of uncooked rice
- 1 Xin Jiang sweet gong pear
- Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Fuji apple
- Wash clean the rice, drained and into the rice cooker pot.
- Add in water – You can reduce water if you are not cooking soft rice.
- Wash clean the tomatoes, apple and sweet gong pear.
- Defrost the minced chicken and smoke duck,
- Cut the apple and sweet gong pear. – How you want it is up to you.
- I removed the skin and core, and kept inside the freezer for future use.
- Cut the remaining into smaller than bite sizes.
- Cut the tomatoes. – How you want it is up to you
- I quartered them.
- Then divided each halves into 4 sections by slicing them.
- Add all the cut fruits and tomatoes (I am not sure if tomato is a fruit or not) into the pot.
- Add a few dashes of Worcestershire sauce.
- Add a pinch of salt.
- Add a pinch of white pepper. – You can use black pepper.
- Add the minced chicken breast meat. – You can use other minced meat.
- Cut the smoked duck into smaller than bite sizes. Then add into the pot. – Debone first if needed.
- Put the pot into the rice cooker and cook on RICE mode.
- When is done, give it a mix before serving hot.