Today, another wisdom tooth gone and one more going soon. The last one needs surgery and that cost more and it’s spoilt. It was kind of heavy rain when I came home, so I parked my car downstairs instead of going to the back. And I’m now sucking on the cotton bud. The rain stop and I’m lazy to park my car again because I’ve changed into home clothes, and I’m lazy to put on the bra. The Indian nurse told me not to eat hot and spicy food, eat soft food such as porridge. But then, I still have another side of my teeth. And this is isn’t the first time. This is going to be a mix post of things I want to blog for these few days since I was busy and dead fish when I’m home. You can skip if you think this grandmother story is not interested. Yesterday only I knew ANXIETY or KEBIMBANGAN is a disease. Such disease is mental related that I think can be cure without medications. On Thursday night, I attended a PJ customer, a lady. A nice lady but anxiety of hers caused her to be like over excited, over worried, those kind of things. If she would just relax and cool down, that will be better. When we have too much anxiety in us, we tend to get worry or stress because we are scare. Am I right? When we calm down, everything works perfectly. Sometimes such behavior scares people away because you make yourself a bit like a crazy person. This is just based on my understanding, no offense okay. On Friday we or rather myself first time experience a taxi hit a motorcycle that caused a slight jam on LDP. I don’t know exactly how it happen. I was told that the taxi hit a motorcycle (luckily the motorcyclist wasn’t bad injured or flung out to the road below), then a sudden brake from the lorry that almost damaged the taxi or motorcycle, then 3 cars on the right hit each other. We saw the drivers came down. Then don’t know what happen, then the taxi driver drove off, etc, etc, etc….
Today’s home cooked meal is simple and playful. I was playing with food. Not all the ingredients, just the chicken sausages and fettuccine.
- Chicken sausages
- Vegetable stock
- Mixed vegetables
- Fish cake roll
- Defrost the chicken sausages, mixed vegetables and fish cake rolls.
- Cut the chicken sausages into bite sizes (about 8 small cubes).
- Take a stick/piece (whatever you call it) of fettuccine, break into half.
- Stuff the 2 halves fettuccine into a piece of sausage cube.
- Push the cube until it is in the middle of the 2 halves fettuccine. Continue with the rest of the sausages.
- Bring to boil the vegetable stock (I used the unfinished dried vegetable soup with some water to avoid too salty).
- Cooked the stuffed sausage fettuccine for 8-12 minutes, until they are floating.
- Remove them, and set aside.
- Cook the fish cake rolls and mixed vegetables in the stock, until floating.
- Remove them, add-on to the sausage fettuccine.
- Scoop some of the soup, and pour over the fettuccine and friends before serving.
Sounds like Chinese style right?
Wanted to eat Japanese. Not wanting to go Sushi King, and Sushi Mentai closed shop already (business no good I think). It almost 10pm when we left home and drizzling. Walking to my car behind 2 blocks, I thought of going to Niko Niko Onigiri (Seri Kembangan), near his house.
Address: 11-1 Jalan BS 4/1, Taman Bukit Serdang, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor
Contact: 0129949984 The contact number and address should be correct (if I didn’t see wrongly because the receipt crumbled so not too clear).
One of our items came with Miso Soup and Potato Salad, I’m not sure is mine or his. So we shared. We ordered take-away.
Opening Hours: 7am till 10pm
Payment: Cash What did we order? Refer to the pictures.
They warmed the soup and the rice still hot! I didn’t know, not after I put 1 piece of Futomaki into my mouth. I like the special ramen (2nd time eating). How much?
Special Niko Niko Ramen (RM12.90)
No additional charges. So okay bah….
Continuation of Episode 29.
Kobe died, oversea. He left so much money for Yan.
Cheuk Sir is the good guy all the time. He betray no one. But he tipu everyone. To protect Bao Seed to be a better person, he was jailed for 3 years. Got special honorary and resigned. Dan Cheh is CIB’s new leader.
The shooting part, really thought that Cheuk Sir killed them.
The ending part of Bao Seed and Dan Cheh very funny, laugh until I pee! After 3 years, still the same scenario. This time ended in the ambulance with such awkward pose. Cannot stop laughing!
I was expecting the tragic ending.
More to die.
So heart-breaking to see Oscar dying there, confessed his love to Dan Cheh, and to see Bao Seed 1 last time. The 3 sang the song and cried. Another innocent life gone.
How many death scene?
- Hong Sir – Fall from high rise building.
- Ada – Patrick Tang killed her.
- Patrick Tang – Killed to shut up.
- Cheuk Sir’s sifu – Under Mr. Sung’s order to shut up.
- Oscar Leung – Got shot protecting Dan Cheh.
- Foon Hei – Pulled the gun’s trigger when Bao Seed resisted shooting him.
- Foon Hei’s son – Died from a tree fall.
- Chai Fing – Samantha’s people killed him when he went to see Foon Hei.
- The 3 mothers – Witnessed Foon Hei’s death and killed innocently by Samantha’s people.
- The Chinese speaking guai poh – Got shot protecting Bao Seed.
- Samantha and James – Who kill them? And framed Bao Seed?
All the deaths are linked with one another. Too much death in this show.
Cheuk Sir is an asshole! Betraying Katie, edited the video so that Bao Seed is sentenced guilty for murdering Samantha and James. Why didn’t show more of Samantha’s disappointment of James saving her, just to get back his mini hidden thing? I want to see her regret face.
Has Bao Seed and Dan Cheh suspected Cheuk Sir?
Kobe is dying and Cheuk Sir is misusing him. Yet he doesn’t know.
Those promises that Cheuk Sir made at the church, as claimed by Katie, are white lies.
Can’t wait for tonight’s finale episodes.