Earlier I posted a tea, which is is sweet enough to me, no added sugar or any kind.
And now, I am posting a dish with guava too.
- 1 small guava (thought of using 2 but 1 spoilt)
- minced chicken meat
- mushroom of any kind
- preserved vegetable of any kind (I used the chilli one – don’t know what is it call in English, Chinese known as char choi)
- Defrost the frozen minced chicken meat.
- Slice the mushroom to bite size.
- Wash and slice the guava into bite size.
- Clean the prawns. I defrosted mine and halved them.
- Wash/soak the preserved vegetable as needed. Then slice/cut into bite size.
- Heat some oil in the pan.
- Add in the minced chicken meat and stir-fry.
- Add in the mushrooms and stir mix.
- Add in the guava and stir mix.
- Add in the preserved vegetable and stir mix.
- Add in the prawns and stir mix.
- Serve when all cooked and soften.