Initially wanted to make dumplings but ended up this way, since the original tortilla chips not nice to eat.
- Mission’s Original Corn Tortilla Chips
- Cherry Tomatoes, mixed color
- White Button Mushrooms
- Chili Flakes
- Red Apple
- Wash and peel the potatoes, and apple. Julienne them.
- Slice the mushrooms into smaller pieces.
- Half the tomatoes.
- In a pan, heat some oil.
- Saute the potatoes until they soften.
- Add in mushrooms, and stir fry them.
- Then add in the apples, and tomatoes. Stir fry until all mix well.
- Then season with the chili flakes.
- Serve on tortilla chips.