It would be great if you eat with rice, porridge, noodle, pasta, bread or anything that has a bland taste because it’s salty of you eat it by itself. The saltiness is from the corn beef. Should have filter the oil out.
- 4 Chicken Eggs
- 2 Salted Eggs
- 1 tablespoon Chia Seeds
- 1 ripe Mango, cut bite size
- 1 slice Pineapple, cut bite size
- 1 pack Frozen Soy Beans
- 1 can Corn Beef
Sometimes salted eggs are very salty. You don’t have to use the same eggs as me. I used them because I have them at home.
- Wash the eggs clean. Hard boil them in the Thermomix for 14 minutes, Varoma, Speed 1 (Alternative: conventional cooking method).
- When the eggs are cooked, transfer into cold water, peeled the shells, and cut into bite sizes.
- Open a can of corn beef and pour onto a stainless steel plate. Use a spoon to spread it out.
- Open a pack of frozen soy beans and into the steamer tray.
- Steam both corn beef and soy beans for 10 minutes, Varoma, Speed 2 in Thermomix (Alternative: conventional cooking method).
- When the soy beans are soften, remove the pods.
- In a big bowl, mix all the ingredients. And keep inside the fridge until you want to eat.