it’s really time to let go.. something that you never got at all.. something that’s not meant for you.. why hold it anymore? you’re not happy… whether it’s a regret or not… does it matter anymore? you should have known the answer long ago… time to forget what’s said.. whatever the answer is… it will hurt.. whatever it is… just let it be..
I can eat cheese and chocolate any time of the day.
- Dark Cooking Chocolate
- Pizza Crust
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Spread some butter on the pizza crust.
- Top up with shredded chocolate. As much as you want.
- Top up with Mozzarella cheese. You can cut, pull, anyhow up to you. As much as you want.
- I cooked mine using induction cooker + pot because my portable oven out-of-order. You can bake according to your preference.
Mine is crispy crust.
It would be great if you eat with rice, porridge, noodle, pasta, bread or anything that has a bland taste because it’s salty of you eat it by itself. The saltiness is from the corn beef. Should have filter the oil out.
- 4 Chicken Eggs
- 2 Salted Eggs
- 1 tablespoon Chia Seeds
- 1 ripe Mango, cut bite size
- 1 slice Pineapple, cut bite size
- 1 pack Frozen Soy Beans
- 1 can Corn Beef
Sometimes salted eggs are very salty. You don’t have to use the same eggs as me. I used them because I have them at home.
- Wash the eggs clean. Hard boil them in the Thermomix for 14 minutes, Varoma, Speed 1 (Alternative: conventional cooking method).
- When the eggs are cooked, transfer into cold water, peeled the shells, and cut into bite sizes.
- Open a can of corn beef and pour onto a stainless steel plate. Use a spoon to spread it out.
- Open a pack of frozen soy beans and into the steamer tray.
- Steam both corn beef and soy beans for 10 minutes, Varoma, Speed 2 in Thermomix (Alternative: conventional cooking method).
- When the soy beans are soften, remove the pods.
- In a big bowl, mix all the ingredients. And keep inside the fridge until you want to eat.
once you spoil a kid since young… don’t expect he will listen to you as he grow up… you as adult has made the wrong move from the very beginning. this is what you will get.. he’s not afraid to talk back at you because you won’t punish him for his wrong doings.. he knows that.. every time he wants something.. you adults will give… is this the right way of teaching him? he won’t learn.. he is the most selfish kid in this family. he wants everything to himself because he’s lack of love… parents’ love… he wants all attention… that’s why he’s always doing things to make you adults angry.. i doubt he knows what’s right or what’s wrong… does he fully understand what’s going on? you are friends of his if anything related to money. else, who are you? how much does he sees you as his grandparent? he sees himself more important than anybody… he’s a big money spender who hasn’t earn own money yet.. what will become of him IF you don’t teach him now? what can we uncles and aunties do? we can’t punish him the way we want.. THE WAY I WANT..