Thermomix is a VERY USEFUL, EXPENSIVE, SMALL KITCHEN, SAVE PLACE, SAVE TIME, AND HEALTHY COOKING. I was skeptical like anyone else before getting one. Last week, I made 1 meat dish and 1 soup, cooked at the same time.
Cook Time: 1 hour
Portion: Soup for 1-2 persons, Chicken for 1 person
- 1 Chicken Leg, clean
- Homemade Stock
- Corn (I cut from 1 small maize. Don’t throw the outer layer – I don’t know what you call it)
- 4 Small Tomatoes
- 1 Small White Radish, remove skin
- 1000 g Water
- Cut the radish bite sizes. Put them into the TM Basket (is that the right name?) into the TM Bowl.
- Cut the radish leaves (if got) and add in too.
- Cut 2 tomatoes. Add to the radish.
- Add water. And put on the lid.
- Top up with the Varoma Dish or any steamer you prefer.
- Layer the maize leaves (I really don’t know what is that called).
- Rub some homemade stock onto the chicken leg. Place it on the leaves.
- Sprinkle the corns.
- Cut the balance 2 tomatoes and put around the chicken leg.
- Put on the Varoma cover. Cook 1 hour / 100°C / Speed 2.
- Eat while hot.