I’m actually hungry now because I ate only 4 pieces of rice biscuits. Suddenly thought of creating this recipe with what I have at home. No idea what will it taste like but the whole idea got stuck in my brain so is best to do it. I always like to make a 1-pot-meal.
- Tomato Puree
- Wash rice clean. Drained. Put into the rice cooker pot. Add in water to cover the rice.
- Defrost the chicken if you kept inside the freezer.
- Wash lemongrass clean. Tied a knot and into the pot.
- Wash the garlic and pressed flat. Put into the pot.
- Wash vegetable clean. Put into the pot. You may cut your vegetable into bite size if it is too big.
- Add a dash of salt.
- Add a small can of tomato puree.
- Put pot into the cooker. On power and cook rice.
- I didn’t measure but I think is slightly less than the rice cup because I can’t find the cup so I used my hand to take the rice from the box.
- I normally put my palm flat in the rice pot to measure water level.
- I usually buy cutlets / drumsticks from the supermarket.
- I used lemongrass for its nice smell.
- I used 3 cloves of garlic.
- I used Romaine lettuce. Just want some green in the pot.
- Salt and tomato puree is optional. Don’t know why I wanted to add the puree.
- Smells good.
- All cooked.
- Slightly sourish, I think is the puree because too much of it.
Rate: 2.0 / 5.0