My first batch of ready muffins that are out of shapes.
Yummy! And this is the very first time my muffins cooked evenly. Last time sure got some not fully cooked. I’ve learned the trick! The first batch, I put 8 cups onto a tray and then onto a I don’t know what you call it, I’ll show you the picture.
This the second batch cooking.
A slight burn on the top, maybe is due to the out of shape The banana is just for extra flavour so that the muffins don’t just taste chocolate.
All 15 because I’m eating 1! Sorry for the picture because I took this picture “Landscape”. All the photos were taken by my iPhone and uploaded via WordPress for iPhone, so all direct upload without any editing.
- 1 packet of Darren Choc Muffin Mix that I bought from Darren’s Confectionery House some time ago.
- 1 Pisang Berangan
- 140 grams of Water
- 185 grams of Egg
- 175 grams of Olive Oil
- Mashed the banana. You can use any type of bananas that you like. I used one because it was quite big/long. And I wanted it just for extra taste.
- Mix flour, water and eggs on Second Speed for 4 Minutes.
- Add in the mashed banana.
- Add in oil and mix until oil is combined with the batter.
- Pour into muffin tins or cups and bake at 200°C for 18 – 20 Minutes depending on the size and oven.
Note: Best to be eaten when they are fresh from the oven but then… don’t blame me when you get “the heat”.