The technician fixed my problem. And I got a SMS asking to rate the service. Everybody will get the SMS once restoration done.
In the SMS, 0-10 means Difficult; 7-8 means Neutral; 9-10 means Easy. BUT IN REALITY.. If we vote 0-8 to the technician, he will get called for explanation for getting such low ratings. Basically… TM wants us to rate 9-10 AND BEST IS 10 BECAUSE TO THEM MEANS VERY GOOD PERFORMANCE.
The ratings not only applicable to restoration technicians but all: new installations, call center, etc..
I tried once. Rated a call center representative 0. In less than 1 hour, another department called, asked why did I rate that person 0.
Sometimes we rate 5-6 as average right? But to TM, average should be at least 8. BETTER IF AVERAGE DOESN’T EXIST. BECAUSE THEY ONLY WANT 9-10.
Thermomix is a VERY USEFUL, EXPENSIVE, SMALL KITCHEN, SAVE PLACE, SAVE TIME, AND HEALTHY COOKING. I was skeptical like anyone else before getting one. Last week, I made 1 meat dish and 1 soup, cooked at the same time.
Cook Time: 1 hour
Portion: Soup for 1-2 persons, Chicken for 1 person
- 1 Chicken Leg, clean
- Homemade Stock
- Corn (I cut from 1 small maize. Don’t throw the outer layer – I don’t know what you call it)
- 4 Small Tomatoes
- 1 Small White Radish, remove skin
- 1000 g Water
- Cut the radish bite sizes. Put them into the TM Basket (is that the right name?) into the TM Bowl.
- Cut the radish leaves (if got) and add in too.
- Cut 2 tomatoes. Add to the radish.
- Add water. And put on the lid.
- Top up with the Varoma Dish or any steamer you prefer.
- Layer the maize leaves (I really don’t know what is that called).
- Rub some homemade stock onto the chicken leg. Place it on the leaves.
- Sprinkle the corns.
- Cut the balance 2 tomatoes and put around the chicken leg.
- Put on the Varoma cover. Cook 1 hour / 100°C / Speed 2.
- Eat while hot.
On the way back from dinner (my breakfast, lunch, and dinner), saw 2 motorists riding their motorcycle, without wearing helmets. It’s not that they don’t have, I saw the guy behind holding it. What’s the point of holding a helmet and not wearing it? IF there’s an accident.. your head confirm gone case! Wearing the helmet helps. What are these guys thinking?
Told the man to get rid of the bird nest in the wall, behind the air-conditioner. From outside, you can see the hole where the birds fly in and out. He asked me to use something to chase them away. I did but they just come back! It’s so irritating when they flap their wings at night. Told him the bathroom light not working already. The toilet one already spoilt long ago. Told him not once but twice.
Sometimes reading my block chat is really hilarious. The chat created recently because they are not satisfied with the new management company, and the group AJK especially the chairman. They are complaining issues that arose long ago plus the new ones. Things that should have said long ago… actions that should have done long ago.. some of these (maybe all) still owe the monthly maintenance fees, and some are not owners. Whatever it is…. I’m not the owner. I have to report to the owner for any decision-making.